Win7codecs are the audio video codec package for windows 7 operating system. This installer will remove all the existing codec from your system prior to installation of this brief comprehensive package.
Win7codecs, Windows 7 codec pack, Windows 7 codec, codec pack Windows 7, free codec package, Windows 7 codecs download, codecs for Windows 7, Win7codecs download
If you want to listen to your media files immediately you can enjoy easily without making any tweaks or adjustments. Windows media centre and windows media player will recognize every file which is playable from your computer. It will not contain any file types or any media player. When you install Win7codecs package you can able to use all types’ media players for playing movies, video clips and music.
Live streaming is supported by all the known web browsers in several formats. Users who are using this Win7codecs package will know what is being installed and where it is supposed to be installed depending on public redistributable, the advantage of installing this software is that you can remove specific portion without taking out the total package and also you can add when required.
Features of Win7codecs:
– Does not contain any additional media player.
– Does not associate default file-types.
– Setup localisation on 18 languages.
– Streaming video is supported in several formats in all popular web browsers.
– No need to make any adjustments or tweaks — media content is available immediately.
– Windows Media Player and Media Center will instantly recognize all files as playable.
– After installation you can select to remove specific portions without removing the entire package.
– You can also re-add the removed items at any time.
– Does not contain any additional players.
– Do not change the system default file associations.
– Language setting in 20 languages ??(including Russian).
– Support for streaming video in all popular web browsers.
– No need for additional adjustments and changes – media content becomes available immediately.
– Supports Windows Media Player and Media Center.
– After installation, some codecs can remove or reinstall.
Windows 7 system requirements
If you want to run Windows 7 on your PC, here’s what it takes:
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
Additional requirements to use certain features:
- Internet access (fees may apply)
- Depending on resolution, video playback may require additional memory and advanced graphics hardware
- Some games and programs might require a graphics card compatible with DirectX 10 or higher for optimal performance
- For some Windows Media Center functionality a TV tuner and additional hardware may be required
- Windows Touch and Tablet PCs require specific hardware
- HomeGroup requires a network and PCs running Windows 7
- DVD/CD authoring requires a compatible optical drive
- BitLocker requires Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2
- BitLocker To Go requires a USB flash drive
- Windows XP Mode requires an additional 1 GB of RAM and an additional 15 GB of available hard disk space.
- Music and sound require audio output