Ashampoo Privacy Protector Overview:
Ashampoo privacy protector is great security software that combines encryption, archiving and trace removal in one application. Ashampoo privacy protector supports for self-extracting archives for easy file access from any PC. AES256-encrypted files can be immediately burned or emailed by using this application. Users can generate password keys from flash drives and use them as master keys in order to avoid lengthy passwords. Also individual files such as images can be used as password keys. Trace removal used to remove the orphaned files, temporary files to protect your privacy and restore previous disk space.
Ashampoo privacy protector is designed with multiple security tools and it is used to check for any privacy issues on your computer and resolve them as soon as possible. Ashampoo provides system cleaner that is use to eliminate privacy threats effortlessly. It allows the users to encrypt their data and provide security for the data, so, others cannot access it. Users can select individual files or entire folders and set separate passwords for each of them.
Ashampoo privacy protector is not only used for encrypting the files and folders but also used to burn the protected files to the disk. Users can automatically mail the encrypted files. Finally, it is a fast and reliable tool and easy to use.
Features of Ashampoo Privacy Protector:
- Maximum AES256 encryption for your private data
- Burn and archive data safely
- Use flash drives as master keys
- Works without passwords
- Use existing files and images as password keys
- delete sensitive files completely and permanently
- Find and eliminate revealing data traces from your systems
Ashampoo Privacy Protector System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB free space required
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required
- Processor: 1 GHZ
Download The Software Below: