The Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD is software for optimally controlling printing from CAD-use software “AutoCAD” of Autodesk, Inc. with imagePROGRAF.
– AutoCAD2017/AutoCADLT2017/DWGTrueView2017 has been supported.
– You must log into Windows as an Administrator before the installation.
– before performing the installation, close all the other application software.
– If a new support AutoCAD product is installed after the installation of the Optimization Module, reinstall the Optimization Module.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
About Printer Driver:
Windows OSes usually apply a generic driver that allows computers to recognize printers and make use of their basic functions. In order to benefit from all available features, appropriate software must be installed on the system.
In case you intend to apply this driver, you have to make sure that the present package is suitable for your device model and manufacturer, and then check to see if the version is compatible with your computer operating system.
If that’s the case, run the available setup and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation. Also, don’t forget to perform a reboot so that all changes can take effect properly.
Bear in mind that even though other OSes might be compatible, we do not recommend installing any software on platforms other than the specified ones.
If you have decided that this release is what you need, all that’s left for you to do is click the download button and install the package. If it’s not, check back with our website so that you don’t miss the release that your system needs.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver
This will help if you installed a wrong driver
Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Download The Software Below: