BandwidthD – TCP/IP Network Monitor Overview:
BandwidthD is also one types of Network Security Toolkit for various types of systems which are classified into CUI and GUI. BandwidthD will work at both GUI and CUI systems but people should install this application in their network to handle complex problems and manage those problems completely. Recently it provided more application tools and Network Security Toolkit (NST) for Linux application. NST is Linux distribution based software which provides security toolkit to the network administrator to handle the problems of network and provide perfect solutions for each problem. It is completely Open Source Network Security Tools so; users can share one computer software, hardware and etc easily through BandwidthD application. This NST tool have web user interface and it have security analysis tools to validate your system. Bandwidth can view the files and connections of networks with latest graphical representations. Each connected device will identify with this application across IT environments.
It checks each connection among the network infrastructure to identify storage capacity of that network, hardware devices involved in this application and latest cloud features of network. Automatic updates will happen in BandwidthD o monitor the application.
- It created for NST Linux to manage each tool in perfect way.
- It offers following monitoring tools such as Network Interface, Bandwidth Monitor, BandwidthD, Nagios Core, Zabbix and etc.
- BandwidthD work perfectly at following databases MySQL and postgreSQL
- Developers introduced more tools for file management, system management, access terminal servers and etc.
- It completely designed with NST Linux and it covers more features for Linux.
- Complete documentations available to the users to install and work with this application easily.
Operating Systems: Linux (all Versions)
Download The Software Below: