Canon are among the most relied on names in the printing area combined with one of their specialties remains in the production of high quality all in one printer, suitable for the home as well as office alike. The best example of such a gadget is the MG5770 gadget, one of the best marketing tools in their very successful Pixma variation. This cordless unit is a 3 in 1 tool, permitting the individual to publish, scan and also duplicate with superb high quality.
The leading end printing resolution of 4800 x 1200 could appear relatively typical for such a device yet the actual print, be it text-based or photo, is extremely suitable certainly. The colors are of great deepness as well as quality and also the automatic double sided printing is a time saver, specifically essential need to you be thinking about make use of the Pixma MG5770 in a workplace environment. The printing rate for both color and monochrome printing is decent, publishing at a rate of 9 pages per min and 12.6 pages per minute specifically.
PIXMA MG5770 is equipped with the distinct FINE (Full Photo-Lithography Inkjet Nozzle Design) technology print head. It’s 2-picolitre ink bead technology as well as make it possible for print visit transfer a best printing high quality of as much as 4,800 x 1,200 dpi, which promise to provide high-quality prints with grain-free pictures in one of a perfect shades pictures.
Then, Canon PIXMA MG5770 incorporates a 5-color specific ink system. The photo black ink which enhances the total contrast of pictures makes it possible to publish images with richer rank.
Canon PIXMA MG5770 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG5770:
1. First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
2. For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
3. The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel:
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
1. Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel –> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
2. Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
3. At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG5770 in Mac:
1. First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
2. Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
4. At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG5770. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.
Download The Software Below: