Designed to enable decompression and extraction of files from literally any archive, Universal Extractor is a free extraction tool that works on RAR, ZIP, 7Z, EXE, TAR, NRG, ISO, DLL, etc. at incredible speed. While it cannot create archives, it works by bundling together a wide variety of backend utilities that are useful. Although you might not need it quite often, it is a great addition to your Windows toolkit. The original motive is to create a hassle-free way to extract files from installation packages like Inno Setup or Windows Installer packages, without being interrupted by a command line every time.
Universal Extractor Key Features:
- User interface – consists of the essentials – File, Edit, Help menus; file selection & destination fields, and OK & cancel buttons
- Has a tiny main window, with space as small as being sufficient to add the original file and specify the location of extraction. All you need to do is to press OK and the compressed file contents start appearing in a regular one
- Decent configuration options
- Context shell integration, extremely useful for quick extraction tasks
- Scores highly for multilingual options, thus making it a must-have handy little app
Download The Software Below: