Virtual Modem v2.2.2 software to build virtual modems to connect via the Internet and network Download
Virtual Modem Pro is advanced or Mac to connect to each other using two hardware modem provides a virtual modem. This application allows you to build virtual modems for the system instead of telephone lines, the Internet or a variety of channels to communicate with other communication devices use local. By using this software to communicate the need for telephone and face to communicate with its limitations such as line busy, no charge, and will not require additional hardware. The software builds virtual and dedicated IP modem for both origin and destination simple and fast communication via the internet and it provides a network.
A key feature of the software Virtual Modem:
– Replacing hardware modem software with virtual model
– No restrictions communicate with the phone line
– Ability to communicate using the Internet and network
– The Mac to build 256 virtual modems
– Build a virtual modem is compatible with fax software
– Ability to work with fax machines IP
– Ability to save phone numbers in the phone book
– The ability to respond to TCP connections
– Support AT command and S-registers
Virtual Modem is a software solution that replaces a pair of hardware modems with virtual modems.It allows two modem communications applications to interact over a local network or the Internet instead of dialing a telephone number. There are no unreliable phone connections, busy lines, call chargers or any hardware equipment. The program is an absolute replacement of the hardware solution. Virtual Modem fully replaces physical modems on both sending and receiving sides. On the local computer, it creates a virtual modem that dials a remote IP address to connect to a remote side over LAN or the Internet. On the remote side, Virtual Modem detects an incoming connection and emulates an “incoming call” on the created virtual modem. Created virtual modems are accepted by modem applications as real physical modems.
Here are some key features of “Virtual Modem”:
– Replace hardware modems with pure software.
– Virtual modem can be used anywhere in the world where Internet access is available.
– Virtual modems look and work like real hardware modems
– Applications use virtual modems directly from virtual serial ports or through TAPI
– Virtual Modem can originate or answer TCP connections with any other device, including computers running another copy of the Virtual Modem.
– Up to 256 virtual modems can be created
– Virtual modems are compatible with fax software
– Virtual modems work with IP Fax Machines
– Virtual modems can “dial” to remote virtual modems using IP address (or computer name) and TCP-port instead of phone number
– Virtual modems can accept “incoming calls” from other virtual modems
– Phone book. It allows you to simplify switch to virtual modems from hardware modems. You can specify telephone number corresponding to IP address (or computer name) and TCP port of remote virtual modems.
– Once created virtual modems are operable at each system startup (even prior to user login)
– Support of main AT commands
– Support of main S-registers
– User interface
– User-friendly program interface
– Hot virtual modem creation and removal, without computer reboot
OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2003, Server 2008, 2008 R2, Server 2012, 2012 R2 (32 and 64-bit)
File size: 4.51 MB
Published: 10:04 – 95/6/31
Source: PC Download
1. Proceed to install your software.
2. Using the information in the file Serial.txt during installation or after installation to register the software
Download The Software Below: