ManyCam is a freeware program that helps you to use your webcam as a chat application like Skype, Omegle, Chatroulette, MSN, or You Tube. This ManyCam supports many applications which use webcam and also provide large number of audio and video effects and other important features. ManyCam allows you to add effects to your webcam images. In this application there are two tabs available one is used to select the effects and other one is used to select video sources that supports this application.
Real webcams, video files and also desktops can be used for broadcasting purpose using ManyCam tool. Apart from that there is also a preview window available use to show the real time video playing. It offers number of video effects which are very impressive and you can also add the text to your video. Sometimes user did not find a desired effect at that time and he can easily download more effects from the developers’ website. You can place objects anywhere on the video but you don’t have the ability to resize the object.
You can take the snapshot of your video and can be saved into your local drive and also you can record the live video and you have to save them into any format like MP4, AVI, 3GP etc. The installation of ManyCam is very simple and is completed within few seconds. It connects you with all the major messengers directly like Yahoo messenger, Skype, AIM, Pal-talk and windows live messenger.
ManyCam also available in android devices, you can use your mobile phone as a video source. The developers added a feature that is you can choose the back and front cameras. You can create your own webcam effects like face effects, eye effects, mouth effects and hair effects and many more and you can share those effects with your friends via internet.
- Add text to your video: It has the ability to add text to your video broadcast and you can also fix font, background color, transparency and scrolling of desired text.
- Picture in picture (PNP): ManyCam provides you picture in picture feature that allows you to insert your picture into your video broadcast and the added picture is mixed with the video.
- Desktop to video: This feature helps you can watch live streaming videos from the desktop.
- Screen-cast your desktop: You can record the video and save that video to your hard drive. You can also screen-cast live to live video chat services like U-stream, Justin.tv, Skype, and more.
- Add audio effects to your video broadcast: You can use voice changer technology to disguise your voice and you can make the people happy with that technology.
- Directly you can connect to different messengers like Yahoo messenger, Skype, AIM, etc
- It has a simple user-friendly interface
- You can take the snapshot of video conservation at any time
ManyCam System Requirements:
Operating System: Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8
Memory (RAM): 256 MB of RAM required
Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free space required
Processor: Intel Pentium IV or faster