Panda Antivirus Pro 2015 is easy-to-use antivirus software that provides basic satisfactory protection against viruses, rootkits, spyware and online fraud. It ensures safe web browsing by providing real-time protection.
Panda Antivirus Pro 2015 Key Features:
- Provides total protection against viruses that are both known and unknown
- Unauthorized access to the PC is blocked while legitimate communications are permitted to continue.
- The WI-Fi monitor displays all the devices that are tagged on to your network, making sure that you are well informed in case there is an intruder on your list.
- Ability to enjoy uninterrupted web surfing while chatting, sharing videos and images, shopping online and reading favorite blogs and articles
- Your PC may be disinfected while in safe mode in emergency situations. This recovery tool can be shared with other to help them clean their systems.
- On the basis on a user community, a new protection model is provided by Panda Security’s Cloud Technology.
- The detection power of your PC is not restricted, thanks to the massive virus detection database that Panda has on the cloud.
- Ability to enjoy contemporary cum intuitive user experience, similar to recent operating systems and platforms.
Panda Antivirus Pro 2015 Review:
The main window of the software shows a collection of panels that represent diverse security statistics and also features. These lead on to a second page. You can have the freedom of dragging and dropping the panels so that all your favorites are neatly organized on the first page. When it comes to the technology for detection and blocking of malicious URLs, it remains the same both in the free version as well as the paid version, although the implementation is different. This task is handled by a browser toolbar in the free edition.
In case the antivirus installation is being prevented by resistant malware, a bootable rescue USB may be created by using clean PC. In case you need an aggressive cleanup tool, there is a straight link to Panda Cloud Cleaner that wipes out radical viruses. A Process Monitor enables one to view all processes that are currently running, besides the ability to view current Internet connections and sites that are being visited. If you come across a doubtful process, you can clock it with just one click.
Your passwords cannot even be captured by a hardware keylogger, thanks to Panda’s virtual keyboard. The WI-Fi Monitor component can be turned on in order to view the WI-Fi network that you’re currently connected to, besides a list of devices that are also connected to your network including IP address, device manufacturer and MAC address. This information is very helpful if you suspect anyone stealing your WI-Fi.
All ports were not exposed by Firewall, which was also easily disabled. If one has to compare and consider the additional features, the difference between the paid and free version is not much of a difference.
- Windows 8, 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit SP2 or later)
Download The Software Below: