Total Commander is a file manager for Windows, wherein archives are handled as easily as subdirectories. It offers a multitude of ways that ensure easy and quick organization of files, apart from effortless navigation through directories both online and locally.
Total Commander Key Features:
- Full, brief and tree are the three supported possible views.
- Features a dual-pane interface, wherein drag and drop are supported and the main features are easily accessed by users, thanks to keyboard shortcuts that can be easily remembered
- File management tasks can be performed by the double-pane such as moving and copying in a relatively more comfortable manner
- Features advanced tools and options including FTP client, multi-rename tool, a disk space analyzer, file synchronizer and built-in file viewer.
- In case you’re worried about the mouse, the icons on the toolbar of Total Commander may be used as shortcuts for Wordpad, Notepad and the Control Panel. Besides, you can also have your own shortcuts added to your favorite applications via the Configuration > Button bar menu.
- Features built-in support for creation and extraction of ZIP archives, apart from TAR, GZ and TGZ archives.
Windows 95 up to Windows 8.1, 32-bit AND 64-bit
Download The Software Below: