WinSCP Latest Version for Windows
WinSCP is a free application program that uses multiple protocols like FTP, SFTP, SCP, FTPS in Windows for communication between a local and remote computer. It is a freeware SCP client for Windows that uses SSH for secure file transfer and also access the remote computer easily. WinSCP Latest Version for Windows is now available free to download that allows you to access the other computers easily and transfers files quickly.
WinSCP is designed with a graphical user Interface that helps the users to switch between the windows explorer look and a tabbed twin-panel Interface. You can use WinSCP for editing files, copying, transferring on both ways. There is an internal text editor that allows you to edit the texts directly from WinSCP. Easy Synchronization process between your remote and local directories is also possible by comparing the folders. You can simply explore the files on your computer and select the one to transfer to remote PC or FTP server.
WinSCP can be used by the normal as well as advanced user, as simple file transfers can be done by a normal user but an expert user with vast knowledge can be benefitted with its advanced options. System Admins mostly use WinSCP for portable operations using a configuration file instead of registry entries. So technically expert persons are required WinSCP for their works but complicated for the beginners.
WinSCP Latest Version for Windows Features:
- Integrated with Windows
- Supports SCP, FTP, SFTP protocols
- It also supports batch file scripting and command line interface
- Transfer and manages files from client to a remote computer
- Internal Text editor is there for editing texts
- Switchable graphical user interface design
- Synchronizes the directories
WinSCP Latest Version for Windows System Requirements:
- Windows XP SP2/ 2003 server SP1/8.1/2012 server R2 and Windows 10
- 25MB hard disk space
- 512MB RAM
- 6GHz processor Download WinSCP 5.8.1 for Windows PC here